Location: Ilminster TA19, UK
Salary: Highly competitive
Date posted: 4th August 2020
Closing date: 4th September 2020
- Assist in the preparation of the business case for new integration projects
- Working with the Integration Project Manager and other members of the project team ensure costs and benefits of the integration project are properly recorded, tracked and controlled once the project is launched and underway.
- Take ownership of, and maintain, the integration project financial model ensuring regular, monthly updates of the project’s estimated costs to completion are undertaken.
- Ensure Actual costs recorded by the project are reconciled to the non-underlying charges recorded in the overall plc financial statements.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure the project is delivered to the business case cost and timescales and the financial benefits are delivered in line with the business case assumptions
- Oversee the integration of the sending business’ financial records with the receiving site’s financial systems. Assist with any data cleansing required.
- Ensure the sending site’s bills of material are properly established in the receiving site’s financial systems.
- Assist with the preparation of revised pricing/costing rates for the receiving site post the completion of the integration project
- Lead the generation of commercial agreements covering the transfer of trade and assets from the sending to the receiving on site.
- Provide financial assessment of third party estimates for work to be transferred to the supply chain.
- Provide financial assessment of any product end of life assessment that arise as a result of the integration project.
- Provide regular financial reporting updates to the Board regarding the financial progress of the integration projects
- Oversee the disposal or scrapping of any sending site’s assets arising as part of the integration project.