Dani is a seasoned recruitment specialist with vast recruitment knowledge of the local recruitment market. She focuses on providing a quality and consultative approach for both clients and candidates alike. She is passionate about recruitment being done well - no shortcuts, no compromises, no excuses. Just a thorough, careful and considered approach to each and every detail.
Get to know your Consultant:
- Favourite place in the South West? I am lucky enough to have a second home (in the form of a caravan!) in Polzeath, North Cornwall which we enjoy almost year round and get to indulge in all things seaside – coastal walking, swimming, boarding, and of course the odd glass of wine!
- Favourite place to eat? With so many great local independent restaurants at our fingertips that’s a tough choice but I love the city too, and you can’t go wrong with Forn for amazing tapas and yes – more wine!
- What job would you be terrible at? So many I am sure! Nursing is one of the most undervalued jobs, and I know I don’t have the strength of emotion to do that.
Recruitment specialities include:
Marketing recruitment - Marketing Administrator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing, Social Media & E-commerce
Creative roles - Graphic Designers, Page
PR & Communications
HR recruitment - HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Coordinator, HR Officer, HR Advisor, HR Manager
- Salary Advice and Salary Benchmarking
- Local Job Market Information
- Talent Attraction