Read Our Reviews
Our team works hard to deliver the best possible service for when sourcing candidates for employers and finding the best job placements for those looking for work.
We offer a 5-star service and have received over 100 excellent recruiter reviews on Google. Here is what some of our clients have said
- ‘I really enjoyed working with Jo Caine on my job search; in spite of the disruption that COVID caused to the interview process, it was still a very positive and supportive experience. I would highly recommend Cathedral Appointments if you are looking for a new opportunity or as an employer to bring talent into your organisation.’
- ‘It has been a positive experience working with Cathedral Appointments. From the outset they successfully secured me work in my field of expertise. I have really enjoyed working with Cathedral Appointments and I have found the whole team supportive and helpful. I would highly recommend others, job seekers and employers, to use their services.’
- ‘As someone who has used agencies both in my role as an employer and as someone looking for work, I've been thoroughly impressed with the whole approach offered by Cathedral Appointments.’
- ‘Having approached them recently looking for work in Exeter, they were quick to understand the types of roles that interested me, and were very effective at quickly matching my skillset to an impressive array of prospective employers. Katie quickly had interviews in place for me, and shortly afterwards a job offer in hand. Katie ensured that I had all the necessary guidance right the way through to starting the job, keeping in regular touch to keep me fully aware of progress with references, etc.’
- ‘Cathedral helped me secure my first proper job after finishing university on the first try with them. They were by far the best agency that I had used, after getting let down by many other agencies in the Exeter area. Dani was particularly brilliant in the process of setting me up in a new role. They take great care in assuring that you are fully prepared before going to interviews, and have been great since my appointment at my new role too - regularly checking in with me to make sure everything is still going swimmingly. I could not speak more highly of them as a recruitment agency.’
- ‘I am so grateful to Sophia at Cathedral Appointments for helping me to find a legal role in Exeter. She was always friendly and helpful, quick to reply and worked tirelessly to organise interviews and find the right firm for me. Her help meant that I could concentrate on the interview itself and show my best self, without worrying about all the back-and-forth beforehand. Plus, I didn't have access to a car on the day so a colleague of hers drove me across the city to get to my interview! I really feel they went above and beyond. I would recommend her and Cathedral Appointments to anyone job-seeking in Exeter as they do take a lot of the stress away.’
We are proud to score 5/5 on all our recruiter reviews on Facebook, take a look at some of the reviews here:
- "A very fast and efficient recruitment company it took only 3 days from applying for a job through them I was offered the position. I had the support from Andrei from the minute I applied to a follow up call after my fist day. I would be more than happy to recommend".
- "Excellent service and very friendly staff! Highly recommended!"
- "Very helpful and efficient service!"
We are considered a Best Reviewed Recruiter for Devon on Glassdoor. Here are some of our reviews:
- "Provided excellent guidance to finding temporary positions."
- "Cathedral Appointments offer a refreshingly different approach to recruitment. Staff are not required to work to sales focused KPI's (like in many other recruitment agencies) and there is a real emphasis placed upon staff retention - a number of the consultants at Cathedral have been with the business for over five years. Cathedral Appointments have excellent relationships with the local business community and I was impressed with the level of incoming business that is received as a result of these longstanding relationships. Management made a real effort to reward staff for their hard work - whether that be through putting on various social events for staff through to paying excellent basic salary and commission packages. I enjoyed my time at Cathedral Appointments and wish the team all the best for the future."
- "Great working environment with brilliant colleagues, always a laugh in the office. Given the responsibility to run our own desks the way we believe to be the most profitable. No nasty KPIs! Supportive boss. Good commission structure and bonuses."
- "Experience team of peers, great work ethic, customer-focused".
- "Consultants are given autonomy to run their own divisions - The business rewards for both individual and company success - Fantastic team who work together."
- "Hardworking and friendly team with a wonderful working culture. Supportive management with a positive approach to a challenging market."